Saturday, August 6, 2011

If I Had a Million Dollars..

Hello Darlings...

Thank you all for your emails, texts, and especially comments in a public forum about my blog :) Your encouragement means the world and I am so glad you're following the goings on of lil' ol me and I hope you will continue to do so. :)

And now....I dare to dream.

Recently Mark and I visited my astrologer and she had good things and better things to say.  She also told us she saw "a pregnancy" around Mark and looked me in the eye and said "and if you don't wanna get pregnant, missy, you better watch out!".  Needless to say I have recently encouraged Mr Dixon to hold tight to his side of the bed and I'll keep to mine. Just kidding.....sort of.
Chirruns will just not go with my new dining room :)

She also encouraged us saying that we would soon know some financial success so we've decided to play the lottery. With playing the lottery comes the dreaming and reminiscing of what you would do if you won.  It makes it that much more painful when you lose but in the moment it is fun and makes you feel drunk with hope that perhaps this is your time.

I thought I'd share some of the things I would do if I had millions of dollars....

  • I would pay off my student loans.  Not only pay them off but send Sallie Mae a hand written note telling her exactly where she could shove my money.
  • I would buy a white Porsche Cayenne with vanity plates reading "MRSDIX"
  • I would pay of our mortgage
  • I would buy cars for Savannah, My Mom, My family, Mark's Family....and whenever I told someone they were getting a car I would scream at them in my best OPRAH, "YOU GET A CAR!"
  • I would renovate the Ritz Theatre and write them a big fat check and on the Memo line I would write " and I get leads in EVERYTHING"....just kidding. Well, not really. :)
  • I would buy a WaWa and a Starbucks
  • Mark and I would leave and go off to Paris, Rome, Venice, Prague and anywhere else we damn well please and eat cheese til our faces fell off.
  • While there I would go to at least 3 of George Michael's concerts and sit front row in some sort of fabulous outfit for each...and if there was some sort of all-access backstage pass package for snobs, I would buy it
  • I would renovate my Mom's Kitchen like she always wanted.  And put aside money to put her in a home when the time came.
  • I would go to Bliss Spa in NYC once a week.  HEAVEN.
  • I would buy my dream home....a house so big both our families could live with us. Each in their own private, happy space but we would all be together for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and to sing songs and talk before bed. 
  •  I would give my Sister anything and everything she wanted because with or without millions she has always done that for me.
  • I would donate to charities for kiddens, homeless, and gays.
  • I'd get real headshots taken.
  • I'd wipe my butt with a $50...just for kicks
  • I would buy Manolos....and I would take out the trash in them
  • I would hire Marin Mazzie to sing at my birthday.
  • I would stop worrying.

Ahh...dreaming is so sweet.

Night ya'll!

xoxo
JKD

No comments:

Post a Comment